Our Future

A Eve-Online Corporation
It is currently Tue 12. Nov 2019, 09:11

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun 6. Jul 2008, 21:06 

Eve-Online Name: Distel
Hello and welcome. I am Distel, CEO and founder of Our Future (ORF) and ORF Tactical (ORFT). In this forum section, you will find everything you might need to help you understand our corporation, including but not limited to, member opinions, office locations, and the process of joining.

If you are spending time trying to decide what corporation to join, please look around our website and other forum categories to help get a better understanding of who we are and why we think we are the best corporation out there. Also, don't hesitate to join our public chat: ORF. There you will find members who would love to help you or just enjoy a nice chat and a round of whatever you like doing.

If you know ORF/ORFT is the place you want to be, stop by any of our offices and submit an application. No application essay/sentence/explanation is needed because everyone can join. However, at the moment we do not accept hard core pirates that may taint our reputation.

Why I formed ORF and what ORF means to me.
I created ORF for many reasons. The main reason is for friendship, common goals, and sharing of ideas. For awhile, I played the game in a small corporation isolated from all the other members; I mined and missioned alone. I quickly realized that this was not the way to have fun in Eve so I formed ORF and quickly met many fun, loyal, and helpful friends. Another reason I formed ORF is because of what I know other corporations are like. I understand that some corporations have very vertical ranking systems were only the "higher-ups" get to reap the awards. I formed ORF so that everyone is awarded as much as possible and that everyone is helped along the way. I formed it to be a democratic corporation that uses the members to help make educated decisions that satisfy everyone, even those who may be against the decisions. As our corporation grows I see more and more good come out of our group effort and I could not have imagined my dream to come out any better than as in ORF.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me our any of our members. Remember, join our public chat: ORF. Even if you don't join ORF, it is a fun place to be.

Enjoy!
~Distel

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear; not absence of fear"
- Mark Twain

Report this post

Post subject:
Posted: Sun 6. Jul 2008, 21:06